PKE MANUAL CASHIER
A complete support point on site, close to the user and with capacity to receive payment, manage season holders or cards of the system, operate with the data of the system and solve any eventuality.
From the cashier, it is not only possible to make a payment, but it also gives access to other functions:
- Automatic fee calculation.
- Charge and ticket validation.
- Recoding and printing the entry ticket once it has been paid, to be used as exit validator.
- Encoding, writing cards of the system, service, season holders or vouchers.
- Accepts any payment method (cash, discounts, vouchers, credit).
- Technical incidents.
- Admission fee for illegible or lost ticket, time exceeded, etc.
- Access control.
- Opening/closing barrier from the keyboard (manual cashier exit mode).
- All-in-one latest generation computer.
- USB mouse and keyboard.
- Windows operating system.
- Cash drawer with automatic opening.
- Display for the customer that shows date and time of the system and the fee to pay.
- Receipt printer, end of day audit reports and manual tickets/vouchers.
- Barcode reader.
- Proximity card reader RFID.
- Ethernet communications (TCP-IP).
- Chip and Pin EMV terminal for credit/debit cards, approved to PCI PED standards and EMV contactless and mobile payment (NFC).
- Desktop reader/validator PGCT for tickets and cards of the system or off-line credit cards with the following features:
- Encoder/reader for magnetic stripe and barcode.
- Laser scanner for reading barcode.
- Reading in longitudinal and 4 positions when inserting (central band).
- Accepts payments with the system cards (discount vouchers or similar) and off-line credit.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), allowing the pay station complete the ongoing operations in case of power failure.
- Power: 100-240 V AC ± 10% 50 Hz
- Consumption: 180 w
- Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
PRICES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: every project has to be surveyed by our sales team so we can provide you with a specific quotation.