Innovation and design for all-inclusive safety: these are the most recent additions to the PRK-CA barrier line family. Regulating traffic access, in combination with an entry or exit terminal the barrier provides the robustness required for a highly reliable system.
Designed for a range of openings up to 4m, the new PRK-CA barriers are the ideal solution for control of roads and parking areas for industrial and public use. The PRK-CA is available in the 230V AC motor and the 24V DC motor versions.
- An electronic contact automatically interrupts the power supply voltage as soon as the inspection door is opened.
- Differentiated sensitivity spring for exceptional balancing of the bar.
- Command electronics. Protected by a die-cast aluminium guard, it is positioned to make any type of intervention extremely practical.
- The safety photocells are affixed directly to the barrier body without affecting the aesthetics of the product.
- A specific security firmware connected to our Lince software is available.
- Polyester powder painted and galvanized steel housing. Available in dark grey or blue (RAL 5023).
- Standard boom sizes are 3m and 4m to be easily adapted in the car park. Please contact us for details of non-standard lengths.
- Control of maximum operating time (motor protection).
- Impact detection option.
- Fallen boom detection option.
- Boom knock off sensor: Automatic detection of the presence of the boom on the support.
- Emergency: The electronic automatically recognises a lack of power and activates the emergency operation with specific batteries.
- Illuminated boom: LED’s inside to ensure more visibility.
- Articulated boom: Especially suitable for installations in locations with low ceiling clearance.
- Boom lengths: Solutions available for non-standard widths available on request.
- Power: 230 V AC. 50/60 Hz
- Opening time at 90° (s): 2 ÷ 6
- Intermittency/Operating: Intensive service
- Reduction ratio: 1/202 i
- Insulation class: I
- Protection Rating: 54 IP
- Motor Power Supply: 24 V DC
- Max. absorption (A): 15 (24 V)/ 1.3 (230 V)
- Consumption: 300 w
- Stand-by consumption: 5 w
- Torque: 600 Nm
- Temperature of operation: -20°C to +55°C
PRICES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: every project has to be surveyed by our sales team so we can provide you with a specific quotation.